STCW Crisis Management and Human Behavior - NSI approved
€603.79 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 1 day
Masters, chief engineer officers, chief mates, second engineer officers and any person designated on the muster list of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW, Regulation V/2, paragraph 8 and section A-V/2.4
The course consists of the following parts:
- Organising shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimising the use of resources
- Emergency response monitoring
- Managing passengers and other personnel during emergency situations
- Establishing and maintaining effective communications
- Practical participation
Course time schedule
From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Upon satisfactory completion of the course an official STCW certificate will be issued and a signed entry will be made in the Seaman’s book.
Prices are per person and include all training materials and certificates. Refreshments and lunch are included. The price is exclusive of VAT (21%). When registering 5 or more participants by a shipping company, a discount of 10% is given. The minimum number of participants per training is 5 and the maximum is 24. The closing date for registration is two weeks before the training date.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 29 November 2021 20 places
- 24 January 2022 20 places
- 21 March 2022 20 places
- 16 May 2022 20 places
- 04 July 2022 20 places
- 05 September 2022 20 places
- 31 October 2022 20 places
- 19 December 2022 20 places