STCW Crisis management and human behaviour on passenger ships, ONLINE, Liberia approved
€81 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- online course
STCW Crisis Management and human behaviour online course covers the mandatory minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships in Regulation V/3 pa.7 and 8. of the STCW Convention and specified in Section A-V/3 pa.4 and 5.
Use code STCWDIRECT22 during checkout for 10% off any STCW course!
STCW Crisis Management online course refers to the application of strategies that are designed to help an organization deal with a sudden and significant negative event. Thus, an effective crisis management can help to prevent accidents, protect people on board, protect cargo and the environment. This course aims to provide to masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships the necessary training regarding crisis management.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Organize the safe movement of passengers when embarking and disembarking.
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures.
- Optimize use of resources.
- Control response to emergencies.
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations.
- Establish and maintain effective communications.
At a glance
Approved by: Liberia
Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of passenger vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews.
STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
Courses and Assessment: Online only, available 24/7, both theoretical and practical parts
Duration: 7h & 45m
Eligibility: Newcomers and Refresh training
Certificate Validity: Five (5) years