S.T.A.R. maritime & offshore AFZ Aus- und Fortbildungszentrum Rostock GmbH
The maritime school in the AFZ Rostock GmbH
Taking responsibility for people, technology and cargo - that requires more than an expert training. At our maritime school, our 12-person crew of seafarers and instructors provide you and your future employees with applicable skills that enable them to safely use on-board life-saving equipment, personal protective equipment when climbing and rescuing on- and offshore equipment, and optimal hazard awareness.
Our core competencies include:
- Safety training for seafarers in accordance with the STCW Convention
- Refresher courses for STCW certification
- Offshore safety courses
- PSA safety training
- Inter-company training / supplementary training for ship mechanics
On behalf of approx. 80 shipping companies and companies in the maritime industry, we carry out courses in rescue and fire prevention as well as in metalworking in education and training. Our marine diesel engine enables the implementation of individual on-board training courses in the machine lab and in the assembly cabinet.
For cruise ship and ocean cruiser service personnel, we offer introductory safety training and crowd management training.
In this way, we make our contribution to safe commercial shipping and promise you qualified employees who operate confidently in dangerous situations.
STCW Training Centers
S.T.A.R. maritime & offshore AFZ Aus- und Fortbildungszentrum Rostock GmbH have their training center located in Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
Terms and Conditions
View the training school's Terms and Conditions.
- STCW Basic Safety Training (New Entrants)
- Basic Safety Training for all seafarers + security awareness training
- Basic Training for Service Personnel on Passenger Ships
- STCW Refresher
- Refresher - Basic Training for Service Personnel on Passenger Ships
- Safety Management
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ship and Crowd Management incl. MES and evacuation training
- Crowd Management Training incl. Marine Evacuation System (MES) training