Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Seascope France
- Antibes, Alpes Maritimes, France
- 1 day
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- Shipboard emergency procedures
- Controlled response to Emergenices
- Control and management of passengers and other personnel during an emergency situation
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- Dealing with and understanding Crowds in panic situations
- Shipboard drills
The course will include videos, group discussions, presentations and emergency simulation exercises.
Successful completion of course is determined by ongoing assessement.
Minimum number of students required (12) This course is available upon demand. Please enquire directly to Seascope France.
This course is governed under new regulations STCW78 as amended and approved by the MCA
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 24 April 2023 3 places
16 bis Bld d'Aguillon
Tel: (+33) 0608689531send message