STCW 2010 Crisis Management and Human Behavior Training
€96 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Reval Marine & Offshore Training
- Tallinn, Estonia
Course is complint to STCW Code Section A-V/2 § 4. This course aims to meet the mandatory minimum requirements for the training of personnel in crisis management during emergency situations onboard passenger ships, as specified in section A-V/2, paragraph 4 and table A-V/2-2 of the STCW Code. The objective is to provide trainees with guidance and information to gain knowledge, understanding and proficiency required to achieve the learning objectives to demonstrate their competence in Passengers ship crisis management and human behavior training in accordance with section A-V/2, paragraph 4 and table A-V/2-2 of the STCW Code.
This course is combined Crowd and Crisis management course
The trainee should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- organize shipboard emergency procedures;
- optimize the use of resources;
- control response to emergencies;
- control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations; and
- establish and maintain effective communications.
Approval: Course is approved by Estonian Maritime Administration
Accommodation: if you require so, we shall arrange hotel for you. The hotel is high quality 3 star SPA hotel. Hotel fee is 45 EUR per night single room, breakfast included. Transfer to training centre and back to hotel is complimentary.