Basic Safety Training, STCW/2010
$672 USD(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico
- 4 days
PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES (IMO Model Course 1.19)
- Main types of maritime emergencies
- Types of life-saving appliances Survival craft
- Equipment in survival craft
- Location of personal life-saving appliances
- Principles of survival during a maritime emergency
FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE PREVENTION (IMO Model Course 1.20)
- The Triangle of fire
- Fire protection
- Fire extinguishing principles
- Classification of fire
- Basic firefighting techniques
- Engine room fires
- Types of extinguisher
- Physiology of respiration Breathing apparatus Casualty handling Search and rescue
ELEMENTARY FIRST AID (IMO Model Course 1.13)
- Immersion hypothermia and cold shock Burns, including sunburn.
- Fractures, including spinal injuries First aid kits Advice or assistance by radio Medivac…..casualty evacuation by helicopter.
- For the skippers of MCA coded boats: The contents and use of the category C first aid kit, including the pocket mask.
- Failure of the circulation: shock Blood loss
- Head injury: concussion and compression.
PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (IMO Model Course 1.21)
- Ship familiarization.
- Shipboard hazards.
- Equipment groups.
- PPE – personal protective equipment.
- Hazardous operations.
- Building relationships & communication.
- Team building and teamwork.
- Emergency procedures.
- Evacuation procedures.
- Emergency signals
- Emergency drills & training Pollution.
- Social responsibility Employment conditions Alcohol and drug abuse.
- Health and hygiene.
Av. Colón # 501-C depto. 305-D x 60 Centro
Tel: +529999202446send message