Proficiency in Crisis Management and Human Behaviour including Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity Training (IMO Model course 1.29)
$312 USD(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico
- 2 days
Objetive: This course covers the mandatory minimum training requirements for personnel on passenger and ro–ro ships and is based on the provisions of section A-V/2 of the STCW Code.
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Organize the safe movement of vehicles and passengers when embarking and disembarking.
- Control all elements of cargo safety and hull integrity.
- Monitor and control atmosphere in Ro-Ro cargo spaces.
- Control passengers and personnel during emergency situations.
- Establish and maintain effective communications.
- Optimize use of resources on board.
Duration: 12 hrs.
I.Loading and embarking procedures.
II.Transport of dangerous cargo.
IV.Calculations of stability, cross-flooding and stress.
V.Opening, closing and securing of hull openings.
VI.Ro-Ro atmosphere in deck.
VII.Ship design, distribution, emergency plans, procedures and drills.
IX.Control response during emergencies.
X.Human behaviour and response.
XI.Establish and maintain effective communications.