Superyacht Deck Crew Training
£1,950 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Superyacht courses
- Training School:
- Jetski and Powerboat Training
- Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
- 11 days
Have you ever dreamed of working within the Superyacht industry?
Our tailored Superyacht Career Starter course provides the essential qualifications needed to enter the superyacht industry as a Deckhand.
By working alongside a top SuperYacht recruitment company Quay Crew, who happen to based in the same marina, we have crafted additional modules to help you feel confident when applying for new roles with your newly gained qualifications.
The course can be booked either with or without accommodation making it accessible to people based both locally and further afield.
The full course content can be seen below but if you have any further questions at all then please don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and chat to one of our friendly team.
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course / International Certificate of Competence up to 10m - (Day 1 & 2)
- RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency Course - (Day 3)
- C.V. Preparation - (Day 3 Evening)
- RYA Tender Operators Course - (Day 4 & 5)
- Basic PWC and PB Maintenance and Care Module & Interview Preparation - (Day 6)
- MCA STCW Basic Safety Course - (Day 7-11)
Qualifications you will gain
- Jetski Safari's Superyacht Deck Crew Training Certificate
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 (PBL2)
- RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency (PWC)
- RYA Tender Operator
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW A-VI/1-1)
- Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/1-2)
- Elementary First Aid (STCW A-VI/1-3)
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibility (STCW A-V1/1-4)
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)
If you require accommodation with your course, we do offer it as a package with the course for a price of £2199.00, where as if you don't require accommodation the course cost is £1950.00.
For more information please visit our website: - https://www.jetskiandpowerboattraining.co.uk/superyacht-crew-training/
You will need to get your ENG1 Seafarer Medical Fitness Certificate to work on Superyachts. This can be done through your doctors, for more information please click on the link below: -
All Deck Crew are normally required to work long hours and different shift patterns, so you must be physically fit and able to do this. Someone with the eye for detail, enthusiastic and energetic with all jobs will be perfect candidate and very employable.
You will need to bring along a template of your C.V. with past qualifications and experience for us to work on it with you.