STCW 2010 Basic Safety,Security, Crowd and Crisis Management Combined Training
€590.40 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Reval Marine & Offshore Training
- Tallinn, Estonia
- 6 days
The 6 days training session is specially designed for those who wish to work on board of passenger ships or super yachts as well as a personnel providing services to passengers.
The course covers following modules according to STCW 2010 convention:
- Personal survival techniques as set out in STCW Code table A-VI/1-1, duration 1,5 days
- Fire prevention and firefighting as set out STCW Code in table A-VI/1-2, duration 1,5 days
- Elementary first aid as set out in STCW Code table A-VI/1-3, duration 1 day
- Personal safety and social responsibilities as set out in STCW Code table A-VI/1-4, duration 0,5 days
- Security Awareness training as set out in STCW Code table A-VI/6-1, duration 0,5 days
- Passenger ship crowd management training as set out in STCW Code table A-V/2-1, duration 0,5 days
- Crisis management and human behavior training s set out in STCW Code table A-V/2-2, duration 0,5 days
- Safety training tor personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces as set out in STCW Code Section A-V/2 § 6; combined with above.
Course consists of theoretical classroom lectures; computer based training and in practical training in great portion. At the end of training course there will be multiple choice tests.
Practical sea survival and survival craft exercise are conducted in safe and controlled indoor pool environment including simulated heavy weather conditions. Course consist use of Marine Evacuation System (Escape Chute) training.
Practical fire training is conducted with state of art live fire simulators in controlled and safe environment.
Approval: Course is approved by Estonian Maritime Administration
Accommodation: if you require so, we shall arrange hotel for you. The hotel is high quality 3 star SPA hotel. Hotel fee is 45 EUR per night single room, breakfast included. Transfer to training centre and back to hotel is complimentary.
Course schedule: We start on Monday morning and training is completed on Saturday.
Course certificates: all course certificates shall be issued on last day of the training
Prerequisites: attendees must be in good health, medical self-declaration is filled upon arrival to the training centre.