Basic Safety Training (STCW)
€1,191.85 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 4 days
The Basic Safety Training is for all who wish to work on board a seagoing vessel. The training consists of the Personal Survival Techniques, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities, and Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting modules.
This Basic Safety Training (STCW) contains:
- Survival techniques;
- Fire safety and fire fighting;
- First aid in the event of an accident;
- Working safely;
- Social responsibilities
The following practical lessons are given:
- Practising with personal and group life-saving equipment;
- Maintenance of safety materials;
- Fire drills with fire fighting equipment/compressed air and the use of the compulsory fire extinguishers;
- Practising emergency procedures;
- First aid and resuscitation.
We expect the participants at 07.45 on the first training day. The following days start at 08.30. All training days end no later than 17.00, unless the participant attends additional training(s).
The training is given in English. We can organize this training in a different language for groups on request and if necessary with an private interpreter.
Requirements for participation:
In order to participate to the training, participants need to have a valid seafarers medical certificate or declaration of good health from their doctor. We can arrange a seafarers medical certificate for the participants.
Please bring the following items to the training: swimwear, Passport, ID or Drivers Licence, valid medical certificate and the Seamansbook.
- Basic Safety Training (STCW) €985,-
- Security Awareness €200,-
- Basic Safety Training +Security Awareness Combination price €1160,-
- (Optional) Seafarers medical certificate €160,-