Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) - Awareness training - ONLINE
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- online course
From July 1st 2021, any ship which is 500GT or over, regardless of flag, will require a valid and certified Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) on board if calling at an EU port or anchorage.
This training focusses on the key issues that crewmembers will have to deal with. The STCW.online IHM Awareness online course provides knowledge for all officers and crewmembers involved in the IHM protocol on board.
Developed in accordance with: European Union Ship Recycling Regulation – EU SRR
Who should attend?
All personnel with responsibilities in dealing with hazardous materials
- 1 hours
- Introduction to IHM
- The relationship between the EU SRR and HKC
- Your task and responsibilities
- Maintaining the IHM
- If a vessel is to be scrapped
- The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
- After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate.
- You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime.
- A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
- Emergency Control – Maritime Training BV in the Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: (+31) 0104952018send message