Food Safety and Hygiene for Galley Staff course - ONLINE
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- online course
This Food Safety and Hygiene for Galley Staff online course is aimed at food handlers in catering and give learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and food safety issues
The Food Safety and Hygiene for Galley Staff online course is in accordance with MLC 2006 regulation 3.2 of the ILO convention.
Who should attend?
- All personnel with responsibilities in handling of food or preparation of food
- 1 hours
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Safety Hazards and their Control
- Good Handling Practice
- Keeping the Workplace Clean and Hygienic
- Assessment (Test)
- The assessment consists of multiple-choice questions.
- After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate.
- You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime.
- A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
- Emergency Control – Maritime Training BV in the Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: (+31) 0104952018send message