Security Awareness Training (PSA), ONLINE, Liberia approved, Panama accepted
€40 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Security Awareness
- Training School:
- online course
Use code stcwdirect23promo during checkout to get the quoted price!
This course aims to provide the knowledge required to enable personnel without designated security duties in connection with a Ship Security Plan (SSP) to enhance ship security in accordance with the requirements of Chapter XI-2 of SOLAS 74 as amended, the ISPS Code, and section A-VI/6-1 of the STCW Code, as amended. Those who successfully complete this course should achieve the required standard of competence enabling them to contribute to the enhancement of maritime security through heightened awareness and the ability to recognize security threats and to respond appropriately.
At a glance
• Approval: Liberia (ΙΜΟ whitelisted flag)
• Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of merchant vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews
• STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
• Courses and Assessment: Online, available 24/7
• Duration: 4h
• Prerequisites: Passport
• Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
1. Recognize the meaning and the consequential requirements of the different security levels.
2. Comprehend the emergency procedures and contingency plans.
3. Recognize and detect weapons, dangerous substances, and devices.
4. Identify characteristics and behavioral patterns of persons who are likely to threaten security.
5. Recognize techniques used to circumvent security measures.
Documents required to attend