STCW Basic Safety Training (BST) refresher, ONLINE, Liberia approved
€449.09 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Updated STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- online course
- 2 days
Use code STCWDIRECT22 during checkout for 10% off any STCW course!
STCW Basic Training Refresher online, available online 24/7, approved by the Liberian Registry, complies with Sections A-VI/1-1,2,3,4 of SCTW. This bundle consists of four (4) STCW Basic Training Courses, fully realized via e-learning.
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Elementary First Aid
At a glance:
- Approval: Liberia (ΙΜΟ whitelisted flag)
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of merchant vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews
- No of Modules/Certificates: Four (4) – Personal Survival Techniques (PST), Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (FPFF), Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR), Elementary First Aid (EFA)
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with all requirements of Sections A-VI/1-1,2,3,4 of the SCTW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online, practical parts supported by attestation
- Duration: Approx. 2 days for all courses
- Prerequisites: Passport & attestation
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
Complete the course at your own time and place & save time and money with asynchronous e-learning. All you need is an internet-enabled device available (desktop/laptop/tablet/smartphone and a couple of days.
No transportation costs – No wasted time – Also available on board – No physical attendance!
Certificate Validity Duration
Upon completion of a course, the certificate obtained is valid for a period of 5 (five) years.
After purchasing this course you shall receive instructions in order to provide the following documentation:
Courses with practical parts
For the courses containing practical parts (Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting and Personal Survival Techniques), require an attestation to be provided. This can be in form of either a self-attestation or an attestation signed by a third party confirming practical experience and skills using a specific form.
- Initially, you can provide a self-attestation. In this case the certificate shall be valid for one (1) year.
- When you go onboard, you can have the attestation signed by Master, Chief Mate, Chief Engineer, Second Engineer, or Designated Person Ashore (DPA) confirming practical experience and skills. Then the certificate is valid for five (5) years.