Personal Survival Techniques (PST), ONLINE, Liberia approved
€149 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- online course
- 1 day
Use code STCWDIRECT22 during checkout for 10% off any STCW course!
The aim of this course is to meet the mandatory minimum standards of competence for safety familiarization, basic training and instruction in personal survival techniques in accordance with section A-VI/1, and as set out in table A-VI/1-1 of the STCW Code.
Seafarers employed as part of a ship’s complement, or engaged in any capacity on board ships on the business of those ships, with designated safety or pollution-prevention duties in the operation of the ship shall, before being assigned to any shipboard duties, receive appropriate approved basic training or instruction in personal survival techniques as set out in table A-VI/1-1 of the STCW Code. The course covers the KUPs (knowledge, understanding and proficiency) in table A-VI/1-1 of the STCW Code, and trainees successfully completing this course will gain knowledge and skills to be able to survive at sea in the event of ship abandonment.
At a glance:
- Approval: Liberia (ΙΜΟ whitelisted flag)
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of merchant vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with the requirements of the SCTW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online, practical part supported by attestation
- Duration: 15h
- Prerequisites: Passport & attestation
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
Documents required to attend: