Elementary First Aid, ONLINE, Liberia approved, MCA & PMA accepted
€89.09 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Elementary First Aid
- Training School:
- online course
- 1 day
Use code STCWDIRECT22 during checkout for 10% off any STCW course!
---The course is offered with e-learning and there are no waiting times to form groups etc!---
This course aims to provide the training for candidates to provide elementary first aid on board ship, in accordance with Section A-VI/1 of the STCW Code. This course covers the requirements of the 1995 STCW code Convention Chapter VI, Section AV/1, Table A-VI/1-3. On meeting the minimum standard of competence in elementary first aid, a trainee will be competent to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or medical emergency until the arrival of a person with medical first aid skills or the person in charge of medical care on board.
At a glance
- Approval: Liberia (ΙΜΟ whitelisted flag)
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of merchant vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online, available 24/7
- Duration: 15h
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
Documents required to attend: After purchasing this course you shall receive instructions in order to provide the following documentation:
Documents should be received in PDF/PNG/JPG format. You can either scan or photograph them, please make sure that they are legible or the process will be delayed.