Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR), ONLINE, Liberia approved
€53.99 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Training School:
- online course
Use code STCWDIRECT22 during checkout for 10% off any STCW course!
---the course is offered with e-learning and there are no waiting times to form groups etc!---
This course aims to meet the mandatory minimum standards of competence in personal safety and social responsibilities in accordance with section A-VI/1 of the STCW Code, Table A-VI/1-4.
The course is designed to prepare new recruits for life on a ship at sea where they will experience a vastly different living and working environment compared to that if they were living and working ashore. Working on a ship can be a hazardous occupation for the uninitiated. This course will give new seafarers an insight into the various elements of a ship and working procedures on board so that they adjust to the shipboard environment and are better prepared to cope with any unforeseen circumstances. To that extent, this course is planned to make their transition from ashore to a sea career as smooth as possible and provide some understanding of a seafarer’s working environment and the hazards, procedures and safe work practices they will encounter, before they actually step on board a ship.
At a glance:
- Approval: Liberia (ΙΜΟ white list flag)
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of merchant vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with the requirements of the SCTW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online only
- Duration: 20h
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
Documents required to attend: