Yacht Steward(ess) Training
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Superyacht courses
- Training School:
- Seascope France
- Antibes, Alpes Maritimes, France
- 5 days
This course is perfect for those who want to start their career as stewards / stewardesses on yachts or brush up on their yacht interior skills. We offer a truly unique and hands-on experience with live practice sessions onboard a superyacht.
The 5-day Yacht Steward(ess) training includes such modules as:
- Yachting and yachting life: demographics of the industry, professional search for a position, life at sea, health and wellbeing, personal presentation, communication etc.
- Laundry, fabrics and furnishings, safety: professional laundry practices and procedures, handling personal affairs, hanging, storing and placing garments etc.
- Food and beverage service: standards of presentation, serving food and beverages on yachts, mis en place in service areas, food safery, dierary requirements etc.
- Wine, bartending and mixology: wine basics, professional wine service, wine storage onboard a yacht, main spirits and classic service for spirits, tools and methods of cocktail mixing.
Our Yacht Steward/ Stewardess Training is a G.U.E.S.T program accredited by the International Association of Maritime Institutions (IAMI) and is the only internationally accredited maritime hospitality program available to crew working in the luxury superyacht sector.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 09 October 2023 2 places