Passenger Ship Safety - Crew (D21-26)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Diverso Impex
- Split, Croatia
- 3 days
Security measures on a passenger ship is designed to meet the requirements of STCW section V/2.
Trainees will learn:
- To control a crowd in an emergency situations on board.
- To assist passengers in passenger areas on board.
- Management in the extraordinary situations.
- About passenger and cargo safety.
After successfully completing the course and examinations at the Harbor Master's Office, candidates will receive certificate issued by the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of Croatia.