Basic Training For Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations (D13B)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Tanker (Oil, LNG, LPG)
- Training School:
- Diverso Impex
- Split, Croatia
- 4 days
Basic training for liquefied gas tanker cargo operations course aims to educate seafarers to be able to carry out specific duties during loading, unloading and care in transit or handling of cargo on liquefied gas tankers in order to improve the ship safety and protect the environment at the same time. By successfully completing the course seafarers will make a safer and more effective contribution to the operation on a liquefied gas tanker.
Seafarers that succesfully complete course – Basic training for liquefied gas tanker cargo operations will gain following competences:
- Contribution to the safe cargo operation of oil and chemical tankers
- Taking precautions to prevent hazards
- Applying occupational health and safety precautions and measures
- Taking precautions to prevent pollution of the environment from the release of liquefied gases
After successfully completing the course and examinations at the Harbor Master's Office, candidates will receive certificate issued by the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of Croatia.