Medical First Aid Onboard Ship (MCA Approved)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Medical First Aid
- Training School:
- South Shields Marine School
- South Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- 4 days
Course Title: Medical First Aid Onboard Ship (MCA Approved)
Course Code: 59
- Describe cause and recognition of burns, scalds and accidents cause by electric current and demonstrate their management
- Demonstrate correct positioning of a casualty according to the injury
- Identify casualty rescue and transportation techniques
The qualification is a pre-requisite for the issue of the first Certificate of Competency and is also required for progression for Medical Care Onboard.
You must be aged 16 or over.
Documentation required: Discharge book.