MCA PSC & RB
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Training School:
- South Shields Marine School
- South Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- 5 days
- Musters, drills and abandonment.
- Types and operation of craft, their equipment and davits.
- Practical boat handling (oars and power)
- Man overboard.
- Casual handling.
STCW 95 Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
Candidates must 18 years of age or over. Minimum of 6 months qualifying sea service. STCW basic Sea Survival techniques Certificate, (for those with less than 6 months sea time prior to August 1998).
South Shields Marine School
St. Georges Avenue
Tyne and Wear
Tel: (+44) 01914273900send message