Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, updating training (Refresher Training)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Updated Proficiency in Fire Prevention and Firefighting (Basic)
- Training School:
- South Shields Marine School
- South Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- 1 day
Course Title: Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, updating training (Refresher Training)
Course Code: 56
STCW Refresher Training
If you are serving onboard a ship and are qualified in any of the following courses, you are required as of 1st January 2017, to have documentary evidence of either completing the training course or updating training within the last five years.
- Full Course (Route 1)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Refresher
- Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher (Route 1 / Route 2)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats Refresher (Route 1 / Route 2)
- Personal Survival Techniques Refresher
Early booking is advisable
Courses running throughout the year. Please contact us for available dates.
Proof of initial FF &FP Certificate, Self-declaration of fitness to carry out physical requirements of course. Proof of identity; either Passport, photo driving licence (UK only) Discharge Book (UK only, less than 10 years old).