Train The Trainer
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- Resolve Maritime Academy
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
- 5 days
It is the intent of Resolve Maritime Academy to provide realistic and practical training that is specific to our operation and core business values. Through classroom instruction and practical exercises, the Training Course for Supervisors and Assessors will train students who will be responsible for the conduct of IMO courses, and develop individual trainer attributes. Participants successfully completing the Training Course for Supervisors and Assessors should be capable of undertaking all of the responsibilities expected of instructors within their field of expertise.
To pass this course a candidate must
- The student will have satisfactorily met the course objectives if he or she scores a course average of 80% on written exams. A minimum of 70% on each written examination is required to pass the particular component.
- The majority of the practical exercises undertaken during this course are team oriented. Active participation in all practical exercises will be considered passing. Students having trouble performing a particular skill will be given individual attention by the instructional staff.
- Personnel who do not satisfactorily pass the written examination will be required to retake the course component and examination again. Three failures of a course component will require the student to retake the entire course.
- Students are required to attend and pass all portions of the course
The course is limited to those who are employees of the maritime industry. Additionally, all personnel wishing to enroll in this course must be physically fit and speak the English language.