ISM & Lead Auditors Course - Nautical Institute Approved
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Maritime Auditor / Lead Auditor
- Training School:
- Glasgow Maritime Academy LLP
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- 2 days
Glasgow Maritime Academy is the first training provider in the UK to be recognised by Nautical Institute for delivering ISM lead Auditors Course.
Glasgow Martime Academy delivers ISM and the lead auditors course every month.
Course Duration: 2 days
Course dates: Every Month
There is no minimum requirement but candidate would be expected to have basic knowledge of ISM code. This will be judged by a CBT before course commencement.
This is suitable for anyone. No prior knowledge of ISM code, safety management system or audit experience is required. This is equaly suitable for people involved with ISM implementation and auditing.
On completion of the training, the trainees will have sufficient knowledge to:
- History and background of ISM code
- Objectives of ISM code
- Functional requirements of ISM code
- Companies responsibility under ISM code
- Masters responsibilities under ISM code
- Masters Overiding Authority
- Role of a DPA
- Audit and certificate requirements under ISM code
- Audit Procedures