Crisis Management & Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
£150 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Fire Aid Academy Ltd
- Hythe, Southampton, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The Crisis management course is for personnel who may be assigned specific duties to deal with crisis situation on passenger ships. The duration of the course is 1 day where a mixture of lectures, discussion and group exercises are used to enhance learning. The Generic program of the course is given below for your reference.
Masters, chief engineer officers, chief mates, second engineer officers, qualified deck/ engineering/electro technical officers, able seafarers, ratings and any other persons having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations are required to complete this course.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSES ARE TO GIVE DELEGATES KNOWLEDGE OF:
- The importance of ship board emergency procedures
- How to apply shipboard procedures
- Actions required to control the response to emergencies on board
- Techniques to control passengers & other personnel during emergency Situations
- Methods to establish & maintain effective communications during emergency situations
None. Suitable for all seafarers employed or likely to be employed on passenger ships or Ro-Ro passenger ships The STCW requirement for refresher training at 5-yearly intervals must be met, or individuals must provide evidence of achieving the required standard of competence within the previous 5 years, as identified in STCW Regulation V/2, paragraph 3.
TEACHING & LEARNING
Classroom teaching utilising interactive training materials and various tools.
Assessment for this course consists an end of course short answer/question and multiple choice written assessment.
Please note that the number of course spaces listed as available on this site may not be correct as it is not linked to our webite. For the most up to date course availability please check the 'Bookings' section on our website.