Proficiency In Security Awareness (PSA)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Security Awareness
- Training School:
- JWC International
- Wiltshire, United Kingdom
This is a 'half day' course designed to meet the requirements of the STCW section Convention and Code as amended by the Manila amendments (2010). This training meets the requirements of Section A-V1 /6 paragraph 4 of the amended STCW code and leads to the issue of a recognised STCW Certificate of Proficiency in Proficiency in Security Awareness.
- To understand the importance of Ship Security and the roles of those involved in ifs provision.
- To recognise and report security threats.
- To understand the requirements and measures to maintain ship security
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of personnel who manage security in the maritime industry.
- To know what to do in the event of a security incident.