Certificate of Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
£273.24 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Designated Security Duties
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The aim of the course is to provide Officers & Crew with a better understanding of:
- ship security importance and know the roles and responsibilities of the organisations and individuals involved
- what constitutes security risks, threat and vulnerability to the ship, its personnel, cargo and operations
- the capabilities and limitations of security methods, equipment and systems
- how to maintain the measures in ship security plan and related requirements
- how to maintain the effectiveness of security arrangements, procedures and equipment at the three security levels, taking into account their limitations.
The course will include videos, discussions, and interactive exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
Viking can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 09 November 2021 8 places
- 07 December 2021 8 places