Certificate of Proficiency in Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
£273.24 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- shipboard emergency procedures
- the optimum use of resources
- a controlled response to emergencies
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
The course will include videos, group discussions, trainer led presentations and emergency simulation exercises.
Delegates will be assessed throughout the course.
Trainer to delegate ratio of 1:24.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 08 November 2021 8 places
- 06 December 2021 8 places