Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boat
£660 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- 5 days
Course Dates: COMING SOON
The aim of the course is to give seafarers who are required to take charge of a survival craft or a rescue boat (other than fast rescue boats) in emergency situations the essential education and training to meet the Knowledge, Understanding and Proficiency (KUP) requirements set out in the following:
- Take charge of a survival craft or rescue boat during and after launch.
- Operate a survival craft engine.
- Manage survivors and survival craft after abandoning ship.
- Use locating devices, including communication and signalling apparatus and pyrotechnics.
- Apply first aid to survivors.
- The course will include videos, discussions and practical based exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
Viking can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 23 March 2020