Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
£150 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- SeaRegs Training
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The course has been designed to raise awareness of crew with passenger responsibilities in emergency situations, topics covered include:
- shipboard emergency procedures;
- the optimum use of resources;
- a controlled response to emergencies;
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications;
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
None, training is aimed at Master, Mates, Engineers and any member of the crew who are responsible for Passengers and their safety.