Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
£150 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- SeaRegs Training
- Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The course has been designed to raise awareness of crew with passenger responsibilities in emergency situations, topics covered include:
- shipboard emergency procedures;
- the optimum use of resources;
- a controlled response to emergencies;
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications;
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
None, training is aimed at Master, Mates, Engineers and any member of the crew who are responsible for Passengers and their safety.
Tel: (+44) 01752408270send message