Crowd Management USCG
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crowd Management
- Training School:
- Resolve Maritime Academy
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
- 1 day
The goal of this course is to provide Crowd Management and Familiarization training as it is required for masters, officers, ratings, and other personnel on ro-ro passenger ships and on passenger ships. Safety training is a requirement for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces. This course meets the requirements set forth in STCW Section A/V2 and AV/3, pa. 1, 2, and 3.
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
- Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board
- Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board
- Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures
To pass this course a candidate must:
- Participate in class.
- Successfully complete the practical assessment with a PASS in all areas assessed.
A course completion certificate will be issued to the student upon successful completion of all course requirements and assessment:
1. Crowd management training is required for masters, officers, ratings, and other personnel on ro-ro passenger ships and on passenger ships (STCW Code Section A-V/2 pa.1, and Section A-V/3 pa.1).
2. Familiarization training is required for masters, officers, and other personnel assigned specific duties and responsibilities on ro-ro passenger vessels and on passenger's vessels (STCW Code Section A-V/2 pa. 2, and Section A-V/3 pa. 2).
3. Safety training is required for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces (STCW Code Section A-V/2 pa.3, and Section A-V/3 pa.3).
Resolve Maritime Academy
1600 SE 17 Street, Third Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL
United States of America