Estonian Maritime Academy
Terms and Conditions
Decision of renouncing course participation needs to be presented in written form to the course contact person as soon as possible (email@example.com).
- When renouncing course participation more than 4 work days prior to the beginning of the Continuing education course, there will be no obligation to pay the course fee (in case of prepayment, the fee will be refunded), unless previously stated or agreed otherwise;
- When renouncing course participation within 1-3 work days prior to the beginning of the Continuing Education course, there will be an obligation to pay 50% of the whole course fee (in case of prepayment, the sum exceeding 50% of the whole course fee will be refunded), unless previously stated or agreed otherwise;
- Course fee is not refundable when notification of renouncing course participation has not been given in advance and the registrant has failed to show on the first day of the Continuing Education course;
- Registering for a free Continuing Education course is binding. When renouncing course participation in advance, the registrant will be excluded from the course list. If renouncing participation is not notified of at least 1 work day in advance prior to the beginning of the Continuing Education course, reimbursement of the estimated participation fee can be requested from the registrant;
- In case of a Continuing Education course being cancelled, the participation fee will be refunded in full by the course organizer.