Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity - NL (EU) approved - ONLINE COURSE
€486 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
This training is set up in accordance with STCW ‘78 as amended in 2010 and IMO model course 1.29 and focuses on the safe movement of vehicles and passengers, safely securing and carrying cargoes, including dangerous goods, and ensuring hull integrity.
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in
- Select and purchase the correct training
- Read the content of the computer based training (CBT) Passenger safety, cargo safety and hull integrity
- Take the exam with 15 multiple choice questions
- Open exam 2, you will automatically receive five open questions
- Print your workbook
- Send all required documents to Rood Boven Groen
- Rood Boven Groen will issue the original certificate within three working days.
Masters, chief engineer officer, chief mates, second engineer officers and every person assigned immediate responsibility for embarking and disembarking passengers, for loading, discharging or securing cargo, or for closing hull openings on board ro-ro passenger ships.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW Code, Regulation V/2, paragraph 9 and section A-V/2.5
PC/Mac with internet connection and a printer.
- STCW – a short introduction and case histories
- Loading and embarkation procedures
- Ro-ro deck atmosphere
- Carrying dangerous goods
- Securing cargoes
- Stability, trim and stress calculations
- Opening, closing and securing hull openings
- At the end of the training you will be assessed; this assessment consists of two exams.
Multiple choice questions. 20 Multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of three times. Workbook including five open questions. Here you can read more information about the workbook.
The approximate duration of the course is between 3 and 4 hours.
Rood Boven Groen
William Boothstraat 2-2