Company Security Officer - ONLINE COURSE
€234 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Company Security Officer
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in;
- Select and purchase the correct training;
- Read the content of the training;
- Take the online exam with 10 multiple choice questions;
- You will receive an email with your certificate within a few minutes;
- Please print this certificate and keep it with your other certificates;
- Would you like to receive a hard copy certificate? This is possible at the cost of € 38.
Any person appointed by a company as Company Security Officer.
No specific requirements have been set.
ISPS Code, Part A, paragraph 2.1.7 and paragraph 11. ISPS Code, Part B, paragraph 13.1.
PC/Mac with internet connection.
During this course you will learn how to deal with:
- Maritime security policy
- Security responsibilities
- Ship security assessment
- Security equipment
- Ship security plan
- Threat identification, recognition and response
- Ship security actions
- Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises
- Security administration
- Security training
10 multiple choice questions with a 60% passing score. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.