Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity - Refresher - ONLINE COURSE
€386 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
This training is set up in accordance with STCW ‘78 as amended in 2010 and IMO model course 1.29 and focuses on the safe movement of vehicles and passengers, safely securing and carrying cargoes, including dangerous goods, and ensuring hull integrity.
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in;
- Select and purchase the correct training;
- Read the content of the training;
- Take the online exam with 20 multiple choice questions;
- You will receive an email with your certificate within a few minutes;
- Please print this certificate and keep it with your other certificates;
- Would you like to receive a hard copy certificate? This is possible at the cost of € 44.
Masters, chief engineer officers, chief mates, second engineer officers and every person assigned immediate responsibility for embarking and disembarking passengers, for loading, discharging or securing cargo, or for closing hull openings on board ro-ro passenger ships.
In order to follow the refresher training an initial certificate for this training should be available. There are no further formal entry requirements for this course.
STCW Regulation V/2, paragraph 4 & 9, section A-V/2.5.
PC/Mac with internet connection.
- STCW – a short introduction and case histories
- Loading and embarkation procedures
- Ro-ro deck atmosphere
- Carrying dangerous goods
- Securing cargoes
- Stability, trim and stress calculations
- Opening, closing and securing hull openings
20 multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. Participants who do not pass are able to review the course content again and retake the exam. The exam can be taken up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.