STCW Crisis Management and Human Behaviour - Refresher - ONLINE COURSE
€412.01 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
This is a refresher training. Masters, officers, ratings and other personnel, who are required to be trained in accordance with STCW V/2 paragraphs 7 to 9 shall, at intervals not exceeding five years, undertake appropriate refresher training or be required to provide evidence of having achieved the required standard of competence within the previous five years. Depending on the flag of the ship, this may also be demonstrated with relevant sailing time (1 year in 5 years).
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in;
- Select and purchase the correct training;
- Read the content of the training;
- Take the online exam with 20 multiple choice questions;
- You will receive an email with your certificate within a few minutes;
- Please print this certificate and keep it with your other certificates;
- Would you like to receive a hard copy certificate? This is possible at the cost of € 38.
Masters, chief engineer officers, chief mates, second engineer officers and any person designated on the muster list of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
In order to follow the refresher training, an initial certificate for this training should be available. There are no further formal entry requirements for this course.
STCW Regulation V/2, paragraph 4 & 8, section A-V/2.4.
PC/Mac with internet connection.
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures;
- Optimize the use of resources;
- Control response to emergencies;
- Control passengers and other personnel;
- During emergency situations;
- Establish and maintain effective communications.
20 Multiple choice questions with a 70% passing score. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of 3 times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.