STCW Crisis management and human behaviour - refresher
€396.88 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
This training is set up in accordance with STCW ‘78 as amended in 2010 and IMO model course 1.29 and focuses on organising shipboard emergency procedures, the controlled response in case of emergencies and establishing and maintaining effective communications.
The training is required for masters, chief mates, chief engineer officers, second engineer officers and any persons having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
- At the end of this course, candidates will be able to:
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimize the use of resources
- Control response to emergencies
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergencies
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication
Note that this is a refresher. The participant needs to be in possession of the certificate “Proficiency of Crisis Management and Human Behaviour”.
STCW 2017 edition Regulation V/2, paragraph 4 & 8 and section A-V/2.4