Yachtmaster Coastal Motor
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Superyacht courses
- Training School:
- Palma Sea School
- Palma, Spain
- 5 days
Palma Sea School's Yachtmaster Coastal Motor Course is RYA accredited.
An RYA Yachtmaster Certificate of Competence is often the ultimate aim of aspiring skippers, and it opens the door to a number of careers at sea, as well as to futher maritime qualifications.
It's a well known, highly respected qualification worldwide, proving your experience and competence as a skipper.
The RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence (CoC) can be used commercially in its own right but it is also a pre-requisite for the MCA’s Officer of the Watch qualification too, which enables you to work worldwide on vessels of up to 3000gt.
The course covers topics such as International regulations for preventing collisions at sea, safety, boat handling, general seamanship, responsibilities of skipper, navigation, meteorology, signals as well as much more!
PLEASE NOTE - ALL PRICES ARE CONVERTED TO POUNDS STERLING (£) FROM EUROS BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE OF 0.86P/1 Euro. PRICES CHARGED MAY VARY DEPENDANT ON EXCHANGE RATE ON THE DAY OF BOOKING.
- 30 days at sea, 2 days as skipper,
- 800 nautical miles, 12 night hours HALF of this mileage must have been in TIDAL waters to gain a tidal certificate
- Boat handling to the standard of the Day Skipper practical sailing course
- Navigation to the standard of the Yachtmaster Coastal/Yachtmaster shorebased course.