MCA Approved Engine Course 2
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Approved Engine Course
- Training School:
- The Seamanship Centre
- Killybegs Harbour, County Donegal, Ireland
- 5 days
Course Content includes:
- The components and their arrangement in a compression type refrigeration plant and basic fault finding
- The legislative and management requirements within engineering operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of maintenance systems onboard.
- Safe systems of work within an engineering environment.
- Safe operations when undertaking lifting and/or slinging operations. LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations).
- The electrical distribution system on-board.
- Basic hydraulic systems.
- Basic maintenance.
- Fresh water systems on-board.
- Sewage systems on-board.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 28 November 2022 6 places
- 16 January 2023 12 places
- 13 March 2023 12 places
- 08 May 2023 12 places
- 03 July 2023 12 places
- 23 October 2023 12 places
- 18 December 2023 12 places