Superyacht Interior Package
£1,450 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Superyacht packages
- Training School:
- Seahaven Maritime Academy
- Newhaven, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- 10 days
This course incorporates all 5 modules of the STCW Basic Training:
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- STCW Proficiency in Security Awareness
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
In addition to these compulsory requirements our Superyacht Interior Course includes 6 modules (over 5 days) to add to your CV, which will enhance your chances of getting your first job:
- Introduction to the Superyacht Industry – life on board, behaviour and presentation, working with owners and guests.
- Laundry – stain removal, washing, ironing, folding, presentation, packing, stowage, care and repair.
- Housekeeping - cabin cleaning and preparation, bed making, cleaning products, delicate cleaning, checklists and stocktaking.
- Service - food and drink, table setting, silver service, dining etiquette, wines, cocktails, flower arranging, event organisation.
- Job Search - CV’s, interviews, dock walking, networking, visas and permits.
- Food Safety at Sea (Level 2) - Highfield accredited, this is the only food safety course recognised by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
Who Should Attend
Anyone intending to pursue a career in the Superyacht industry, working as a steward / stewardess. If you want to enhance your CV beyond the mandatory STCW Basic Training courses, and get ahead of the competition, you should consider this course.
You must be energetic and enthusiastic with an ability to work to a high standard in all tasks.
No prior knowledge is necessary, although hospitality experience is an advantage.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded all certificates to take away with you.
The STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting and the Personal Survival Techniques elements expire after 5 years and you will need to attend a refresher course. The other elements do not expire.
Each course can be done individually if required. Call us for details.
Maximum 6 students
If you don't see the date you prefer listed below, please contact us. We may be able to offer alternatives.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 10 January 2024
- 06 March 2024
- 01 May 2024