Superyacht Interior Course
£810 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Superyacht courses
- Training School:
- Seahaven Maritime Academy
- Newhaven, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- 5 days
- Introduction to the Superyacht Industry – life on board, behaviour and presentation, working with owners and guests.
- Laundry – stain removal, washing, ironing, folding, presentation, packing, stowage, care and repair.
- Housekeeping - cabin cleaning and preparation, bed making, cleaning products, delicate cleaning, checklists and stocktaking.
- Service - food and drink, table setting, silver service, dining etiquette, wines, cocktails, flower arranging, event organisation.
- Job Search - CV’s, interviews, dock walking, networking, visas and permits.
- Food Safety at Sea (Level 2) - Highfield accredited, this is the only food safety course recognised by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
Who Should Attend
Anyone intending to pursue a career in the Superyacht industry, working as a steward / stewardess. If you want to enhance your CV beyond the mandatory STCW Basic Training courses, and get ahead of the competition, you should consider this course.
You must be energetic and enthusiastic with an ability to work to a high standard in all tasks.
No prior knowledge is necessary, although hospitality experience is an advantage.
This is a stand alone course that may be included as part of our "Superyacht Interior Package" (includes the STCW Basic Training) - see our website for details.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 17 August 2022
- 12 October 2022
- 07 December 2022