OOOW of Ship up to 500 GT in navigational area 3
€1,312.50 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ OOW (Deck)
- Training School:
- Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d
- Split, Croatia
- 23 days
This STCW course meets the requirements of the STCW Convention Section II / 3.
It is open to trainees wishing to qualify for a boat commander up to 500BT in coastal navigation.
- ID card
- 18 years of age
- Meets prescribed health conditions
- D6A testimony
- At least 36 months of navigation service in deck service
- Training programs (brevet) are also required
- D2 - basic safety on board
- D11 - GMDSS (or D9 - Restricted radio operator with the limitation that the certificate is valid for national navigation only)
- D12 - Fire extinguishing control
- D17 - Operation of lifeboat and rescue boat, except fast rescue boat
- D19 - Provision of medical first aid, eyes
- D44 - ECDIS
Duration: 20 days
- Terrestrial navigation
- Basics of Meteorology
- Ship maneuvering and rules for avoiding collisions at sea
- Safety at sea
- Handling of ship and cargo
- English language
Note: After successfully completing the course and exam in the Harbor Master's Office, candidates will receive a certificate (brevet)
D5 - "Deck officer responsible for navigational watch on board up to 500 GT in small coastal navigation" issued by the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of Croatia.
Note: After 12 months of sailing in the capacity of "Officer in charge of Naval Guard on board up to 500 GT", he may request a certificate "Master of a ship up to 500 GT in coastal navigation."