Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d
We were established in 1994 as a ship management company. Since its founding, we have had more than 105 different ships in crew and technical management. Our office space extends over 3000m2. We got our first ISO certificate back in 1994, and we still have them today and we have an ISM DOC certificate since 1998 - today we have an ISM DOC issued by DET NORSKA VERITAS AND RINA for Panama, Latvia and the Bahamas. Our SSM training center currently offers more than 330 courses in its rich offer, but this number is constantly growing in line with the demands of the market and our clients.Our courses are delivered by 65 qualified lecturers. The trainers at the Training Center are Captains and Machine Managers with extensive experience at sea and with the necessary training for trainers.
In addition to the organization of courses, we also offer accommodation for students at very reasonable prices.
STCW Training Centers
Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d have their training center located in Split, Croatia.
Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d reviews as published on Google:
Friendly and professional staff. Always ready to share the right information and knowledge. Always at your service and very affordable.
Great service, I highly recommend it to everyone, they have all the courses and there is no waiting
Professional in business. Thorough in teaching and very kind
Superb facility and excellent training. The staff was knowledgeable and extremely helpful with getting into the right course. As a foreigner, the training staff assisted with setting up the course course, explaining the training process, helping schedule the medical exam with a medical provider in Split, and scheduling the exam with the Split harbor master. I would like to publicly thank the training staff for their assistance throughout the entire process. I would recommend this facility to anyone that is looking to get an international skipper license. SSM United Ship Management offer courses for an international skipper license Category C (vessels 30GT and below), Yacht Master Category A (100GT and below), and Yacht Master Category B (500GT and below) - plus many other courses.
Professional and approachable staff at the reception.
Courses held according to schedule - all 5.
Hey I ll ask to those foreign people that have been studying here where or which flag outside of Croatia would recognize this trainings.
I want to get STCW II/3 but I can’t find who would endorse it .
Professionalism and expertise in the exceptional environment of a modernly equipped center are a guarantee for acquiring the necessary maritime skills and knowledge for the profession of seafarer.
A lot of courses for a reasonable price
That's right, they have cheaper courses, friendly staff at the reception and professional. Naj
Very friendly staff
A Google User
Jako ljubazno osoblje
It has a certain level
- STCW Basic Safety Training (New Entrants)
- Basic Safety Training
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Proficiency in First Aid aboard Ship
- Proficiency in Medical Care aboard Ship
- Life / Rescue Boat
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- Certificate in Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats
- Safety Management
- Passenger Ship Safety - Crew
- Passenger Ship Safety - Officers
- Basic Security Training
- Proficiency in Designated Security duties
- Ship Security Officer
- Company Security Officer
- Deck, Bridge, Dynamic Positioning, Navigation
- OOOW of Ship up to 500 GT in navigational area 3
- Engine / Electrical
- High Voltage -Managment
- High Voltage - Operational Level
- Superyachts - Deck
- Rating Forming Part of Navigational Watch
- Yachtmaster 100
- Superyachts - Engine
- Rating Forming Part of Engineering Watch
- Officer in Charge of Engineering Watch up to 1500 kW in Navigational area 5
- Workboat/Windfarm Vessel
- GMDSS General operator certificate
- GMDSS Restricted operator certificate
- Master of ship up to 200GT in navigational area 5
- Tanker (Oil, LNG, LPG)
- Chemical tanker Training Programme
- Liquefied Gas tanker familiarisation
- Liquefied Gas tanker Training Programme
- Oil and Chemical tankers familiarisation
- Oil Tanker Training Programme
- Additional STCW courses
- Able Seafarer Deck
- Able Seafarer Engine
- ARPA - Operating Level
- ARPA -managment level
- ARPA -managment level
- Boat C Category
- Dangerous Cargo Handling
- Familiarization Training
- Leadership Training-MGMT level D47B
- Port Facility Security Officer
- Radar Observer