Company Security Officer
€425 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Company Security Officer
- Training School:
- Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d
- Split, Croatia
- 2 days
The course is designed to meet the requirements of ISP section code A / 2.1.7 and A / 11 and is based on the IMO Model 3.20 instructions.
It is open to anyone who may be appointed to perform the duties and responsibilities of the Officer responsible for the Company's security protection.
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will be able to identify individuals who may compromise their behavioral safety, detect weapons, use security systems and equipment, and ensure that the ship's security plan is implemented.
- Maritime safety
- Security and responsibility
- Marine safety rating
- Security equipment
- Ship security plan
- Threat identification, recognition and response
- Ship safety actions
- Emergency preparedness and exercise
- Management security
- Security training