Proficiency in Medical Care aboard Ship
€262.50 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Medical Care
- Training School:
- Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d
- Split, Croatia
- 5 days
The course meets the requirements of the STCW Convention of Section VI / 4-2 and is based on the IMO Model 1.15 guidelines.
It is intended for all seafarers responsible for on-board medical care.
After successfully completing the course, all trainees will be competent to participate effectively in coordinated on-board medical assistance activities and to provide patients and injured with satisfactory medical assistance on board.
- First aid
- Caring for the Injured
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- His teeth
- Gynecology, pregnancy and childbirth
- Medical care for rescued persons including death, hypothermia and exposure to cold
- Death at sea
- Assistance from third parties
- Checking the environment on board
- Disease prevention
- Regulations and record keeping
- Medicines and medical equipment
- Surgical equipment, instruments and supplies