Passenger Ship Safety - Crew
€231.25 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Training School:
- Brodsko upravljanje D.O.O / Ship managment L.t.d
- Split, Croatia
- 2 days
The purpose of the Safety Measures Course on Passenger Ships (D21-26) is to meet the minimum mandatory training requirements for commanders, officers and other crew members on ro-ro passenger and other passenger ships according to STCW V / 2. The course is designed to meet the requirements of the Ministry of the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure pursuant to Article 67 (1) of the Ordinance on the titles and certificates of competence of seafarers (Official Gazette 130/13) and IMO Model 1.28.
A student who successfully completes this course will be able to:
- manage groups of emergency people on board
- find emergency safety equipment on board
- communicate effectively with passengers in an emergency
- demonstrate the use of personal rescue equipment
- adhere to safety and emergency procedures.
- Introduction to STCW'95
- Manage groups of people
- Getting to know the properties of a ship
- Security measures for staff providing direct passenger services
- Judgment and conclusion
- Identity card or passport
- 1 color image
The student who successfully completes the course will receive a certificate of participation, and after successfully passing the exam at the Harbor Master's Office the student will receive a Certificate of Competency Measures on a Passenger Ship issued by the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of Croatia.