Security Awareness for all Seafarers - NL (EU) approved - ONLINE COURSE
€112 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Security Awareness
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in
- Select and purchase the correct training
- Read the content of the training
- A secure link will be send to your email in which we ask you to upload or photograph your passport or ID card
- When approved, you will get access to the assessment
- Take the online exam with 20 multiple choice questions
- Rood Boven Groen will issue the certificate within three working days.
All seafarers who are not directly assigned with security duties on board ISPS ships.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW 2017 edition, regulation VI/6, paragraph 1,2 & 3 and section A-VI/6.4
PC/Mac with internet connection. You also need a mobile smart phone with email and camera functionality.
- Basic security
- Maritime security policy
- Security responsibilities
- Threat identification
- Ship security actions
- Emergency preparedness
Before the assessment starts, you will be asked to upload or photograph your passport or ID card (driver’s license not permitted) for an ID check.
The assessment consists of 20 multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new assessment. You can take the assessment up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.