Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties - NL (EU) approved - ONLINE COURSE
€225 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Designated Security Duties
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
- 1 day
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in
- Select and purchase the correct training
- Read the content of the computer based training (CBT) Designated Security Duties
- Take the exam with 20 multiple choice questions
- Print your workbook
- Send all required documents to Rood Boven Groen
- Rood Boven Groen will issue the original certificate within three working days.
Seafarers on board of an ISPS ship who are assigned with security duties related to the Ship Security Plan.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW, Regulation VI/6,paragraph 4,5 & 6 and section A-VI/6.6-8
PC/Mac with internet connection and a printer.
The course consists of the following parts:
- Maintain the conditions set out in a ship security plan
- Recognition of security risks and threats
- Undertake regular security inspection of the ship
- Proper usage of security equipment and systems (if requited)
At the end of the training you will be assessed. This assessment consists of two parts.
- Multiple choice questions. 20 Multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of three times.
- Workbook including tasks to be checked and stamped by your Ship Security Officer on board.
The approximate duration of the course is between six and eight hours.
Rood Boven Groen
William Boothstraat 2-2
Tel: (+31) 0517431077send message