Yachting - X Training Deckhand / Interior
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Superyacht courses
- Training School:
- Seven Seas Preparatory Academy
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
- 3 days
Yacthing - X Training Deck / Interior
Not sure which direction you’d like to go? Perhaps just looking for a broad knowledge of many aspects of yachting. A complete cross training for all departments.
This incredibly extensive introductory course begins with the fundamentals and then moves into the things that will help make you a more complete team player. It touches on topics such as basic protocols that every yachtie should know. It then teaches rudimentary seamanship tools like essential knots and imperative requirements such as service etiquette and galley must haves. It will even explain some basic engineering needs!
A must have for any crew member.
With this course we highly recommend you take the STCW Basic Training (2-day blended course) and the STCW Navigation Watch Rating Course to complete your full Qualification for a deckhand position. You will receive a 10% discount on the blended basuc trainig course if booked together with the STCW Navigation Watch Rating Course.
Why take this workshop?
For a small investment, you will have a basic understanding of deck and interior operations and perhaps discover if you have a passion for this type of work.
What does the X Training course teach?
• Basic introduction to yachting
- Yacht, cruise, commercial operations
- Motor vessels, sailing & sportfish vessels
• Crew titles
• Private vs charter
• Getting a job
- Crew agents (visit by crew agency)
- Networking & social media
• Crew quarters
• Typical Days/ Expectations
• Interior / Deck / Engineer Professional Training